Best AutoCAD institute in Delhi
Duration of AutoCAD course: 1 Month
CTI’s advanced AutoCAD Course is spread across one-month duration. The course of AutoCAD is designed to meet the requirements of interior designers, civil engineers, mechanical engineers, electrical engineers, and architects. The advanced AutoCAD course from AutoCAD training institute in Delhi, offers industry relevant curriculum covering topics like basic drawings setup, geometry creation, printing & plotting functions, 3D modeling & imaging, customizations, and integrations, etc.
Who can join our best AutoCAD institute in Delhi
This course is the perfect match for electrical, mechanical, civil engineer, and architect and interior designers. If you are from one of the above-mentioned industries, then you must go for this advanced AutoCAD course. Our AutoCAD training institute is committed to deliver high quality training with individual approach.
PREREQUISITES TO JOIN OUR AUTOCAD COURSE IN ROHINI
Our institute recommends the basic knowledge of the product’s dimensions and knowledge of related industry terminologies. Prior knowledge of any designing of CAD software would be an added advantage.
Part- 1 – AUTOCAD (2D)
- Interface of AutoCAD
- Basic Geometry Creation
- Drafting Settings in AutoCAD
- Snapping to Coordinates
- Drawing Fundamentals for AutoCAD
- How to use specialize drawing commands of AutoCAD?
- AutoCAD Object Properties
- How to make primary modifications in AutoCAD?
- How to create text in AutoCAD?
- AutoCAD’s Orienting
- Utility and Inquiry Tools
- Layers & Layouts of AutoCAD
- Managing Blocks & References in AutoCAD
- Annotations & Annotative Objects
- Designing and Storing Attribute Information
- Extracting Linking and Presenting Information in Tables
- External References
- How to Add Callouts in AutoCAD?
- Checking Your Skills
- How to link to different drawings?
- Organizing Pictures
- Printing & Plotting Drawings
- Properly Size Annotations on Printed Drawings
- How to share information with others?
Part- 2 – AUTOCAD (3D)
- Basic Overview to 3D
- Isometric Views
- Thickness & Elevation in AutoCAD
- What is 3D Views & Orbit?
- How to change View Ports in AutoCAD?
- Visual Designs in AutoCAD
- Solid Primitives
- 3D Basics & 3D Operation
- How to modify solid editing?
- How to create 3D Object in AutoCAD?
- How to modifying 3D Mesh Objects?
- Working with Surface Objects
- Modifying 3D Objects in AutoCAD
- Material & Mapping
- Lights & Camera in AutoCAD
- Motion Path Animation
- How to do Rendering?
- Export & Import 3D Drawing
Similar Courses Offered by the Best AutoCAD Institute in Delhi
Although you are interested in our AutoCAD course, yet we would like to show few best courses from our AutoCAD training institute in Delhi.