REVIT STRUCTURE COURSE
Duration: 1½ Months
The Revit Structure Building Information Model (BIM) combines a physical representation of the building completely connected with a detailed representation. This regular, calculable building model is utilized for structural outline, drawing production, and coordination and drives outsiders’ structural examination applications. The software is best suitable for structural engineering firms, furnishing industry relevant tools for structural design and analysis.
Revit Structure course at CAD Training Institute (CTI) is spread across one month duration. The Revit Structure course is a complete course in itself and is best suitable for professional engineers and technicians who want to upgrade their knowledge. At CTI students will be trained on latest version of the software and given extreme practical training.
PREREQUISITES TO JOIN REVIT STRUCTURE COURSE
Candidate should be (10+2) or equivalent thereto. Candidate must have a good knowledge of AutoCAD software and experience of working on construction sites would be an added advantage to you.
- Introduction to Revit Structure
- User Interface and Common Editing Tools
- Introduction to Building Information Modeling
- Creating Floors, Frames, Roofs
- Creating Stair, Ramps and Elevator Pits
- Setting up Levels and Grids
- Working with Views
- Adding structural Columns and Walls
- Adding Foundations and Structural Slabs
- Structural Reinforcement
- Beams and Framing Systems
- Project Practices to Reinforce Learning
- Construction Documents
- Annotating Construction Documents
TRAINING MODE AND TIMINGS
Our institute provides timings and mode for training of Revit Structure Course to each and every one. We have classroom and online training facility with very flexible timings. Early morning, late evening, and weekends classes are also available for Revit Structure Course.
Revit Expert, Revit Designer, Revit Structure Professional etc.
[shareaholic app=”share_buttons” id=”26647636″]