CAD COURSE IN ELECTRICAL
Duration: 1½ Months
CAD Course in Electrical is a 1½ Months short term certificate program. Individuals will learn advanced concepts of AutoCAD and overview of how to bring electrical design productivity to new levels as compared to using traditional 2D drafting techniques.
AutoCAD Electrical training course will enable engineers to take maximum advantage of the Autodesk AutoCAD 2D and 3D features along with overview of Autodesk AutoCAD Electrical that basically improve the overall electrical CAD drafting productivity.
WHO CAN JOIN THIS CAD COURSE IN ELECTRICAL?
This course is perfect for an electrical engineers or who are pursuing electrical engineering.
PREREQUISITES TO JOIN OUR AUTOCAD ELECTRICAL COURSE
- Background in Electrical Design is recommended
- AutoCAD 2D and 3D Concepts
- Introduction to AutoCAD Electrical
- Settings and Configuration
- How to navigate to the user interface?
- Electrical design work flows
- Understanding and Wires and Creating Wire Types
- Single Wires/Components
- Wire Type Procedures
- Inserting Wires
- Point-to-Point Wiring Drawings
- Addition of Wire Numbers
- Managing Circuits
- Multi-wire and Circuits
- Create point-to-point wiring diagrams and drawings
- Inserting and annotating schematic symbols
- Editing Commands
- Panel Drawings
- Editing drawings with commands
- Symbol Creation
- Managing projects
- Project Files
- Multiple drawing and inter-drawing relationships in projects
- Generation of Reports
- Weekends (Sat/Sun)
- Only Sundays
Read Reviews of Our Students on Google