ARCHITECT INTERIOR PREMIUM
Duration: 6 Months
Architect Interior Premium is a diploma course at CAD Training Institute which is an educational partner of ADMEC Multimedia Institute. This course is best suitable for architects, interior designers, and students have passion to learn skills in 2D and 3D computer visualization in interior and exterior designing. The course curriculum comprises of technological overview and preparing graphics, 3D elevations, walkthrough, editing, composting and output.
- Individuals should be well versed with computer basics only
- It would be beneficial if interested students knows basics of ‘building information designing’ or have any knowledge of drafting will be an added advantage
Semesters and Modules:
Module I: Technology Overview and Preparing Graphics
- Introduction to Digital Media and Industry
- Concept and Digital Design
Module II: 2D Plans, 3D Elevations, and Walkthrough
- Explore 2D and 3D aspect of designing
- Develop a realistic 3D Elevation one should need a 2D plan.
Module III: Editing, Compositing, and Output
- Learn the fastest technique of editing, compositing and output, most efficient way of starting a 3D project.
- Learn how you can easily convince your clients on your 3D Perspectives
- Project Portfolio Development
- Weekends (Sat/Sun)
- Only Sundays
What You Study:
- Adobe Photoshop
- AutoCAD Architecture
- Autodesk 3Ds Max with V-Ray
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Adobe Media Encoder
- Tests & Projects
- Digital Artist
- 3D Artist
- Interior Designer
- Exterior Designer
- 3D Modeler etc.