Adobe Photoshop for CAD Designer
Duration: 2 Months
Adobe Photoshop Master course is a 2 months certificate course which will cover all vital concepts of Photoshop required in architectural and interior designing projects. It is one of the finest image editing tools used for image editing and also used in conjunction with other important software like CAD, Revit, SketchUp, 3Ds Max etc. The main purpose of this tool is for image processing, adding textures, landscapes, people, sky, etc. It is also considered as a great way for the colorful rendering of 2d plans, digital paintings, matte paintings, and color correction in 2d & 3d elevations.
Pr-requisites for the Course:
- Working knowledge of Windows or Mac operating system
- Imaginative and artistic skills
- Open for learning new technologies
Who will be your Mentor?
Our mentors are Photoshop specialists with several years of industry experience. They make students work on various assignments and projects related to your industry created in AutoCAD, Google SketchUp, Revit, and 3D Max in Photoshop. Mentors are updated with latest technology trends and industry standards from time to time.
The combination of practical knowledge and commitment towards students contribute CTI’s mentors who represent an integrated methodology for learning and problem-solving.
Who can Join this Course?
This course is recommended for an electrical, mechanical, civil engineer, interior designers , exterior designers and all other professionals who want to learn all tools and functionalities of Adobe Photoshop.
- Adobe Photoshop Interface
- Manipulation and Retouching of Images
- In-depth knowledge of Photoshop Tools
- Various Layers Styles and Layer Effects
- Working with Gradients and Patterns
- Use of Masking and Clipping Mask
- Working with Filters and Special Effects
- Learning Digital Painting
- Use of Compositing
- Process of Importing/ Exporting Drawing or Sketches
- Projects as per the stream (Architecture, Civil, Mechanical, Electrical)
How to Apply:
For more information about our courses please contact our counselor at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91 (0)981 181 8122.
Why Join Us:
This course will train students from basic to advanced level concepts of Adobe Photoshop application which can be applied for designing, editing, and manipulation of 2D plans from AutoCAD and 3D elevations from 3D Max and Revit.
- Photoshop Professional
- Photo/ Image Editor
- Creative Designer
- 2D Plans Colour Renderer
- Matte Painting etc.
Read Reviews of Our Students on Google