Architecture is the creative art of designing and construction of buildings. With the ever-growing demand for buildings, be it for commercial, institutional or residential purpose, it plays a crucial role in shaping and transforming society. With the expansion of boundaries of urbanism expanding, the role of an architect is becoming more significant.
They are responsible for creating beautiful buildings and structures. Skyscraper in cities would have not been made without their efforts. It has changed completely in last couple of decades where demographic set up of students have gone has gone through incredible changes and students from different streams and disciplines are joining Architecture Designing Institutes. Career in this field is attractive, high paying and can be a door of opportunities with lots of potential in terms of growth. Because of so much competition in this field, it is mandatory to gain skills and follow latest trends from a professional architect designing institute to have a successful career in the industry.
Some Important Traits of an Architect
- A person should have sound communication, visualization, and analytical skills
- They will be expected to work on desk as well as on construction sites
- Some personality traits like flexibility, team spirit, responsible, accountable etc.
- Well versed with CAD (Computer Aided Design and Drafting) applications, architecture design concepts and good in sketching & drawing
Is it a Right Career Option for You?
Architects not only design beautiful structures but also give functional utility, safety and meaning to it. Their job is not only limited to designing office spaces, beautiful residents, they also design industrial complexes, shopping malls, hospital, luxury hotels, airport terminals, stadiums, schools etc. There are mainly 7 types of architects which are:
- Residential Experts
- Commercial Designer
- Interior and Exterior Designers
- Landscape Professional
- Industrial Designer
- Urban Designer
Their main motive is to make living easy and comfortable for people from all the classes and present luxury with a style. They also provide professional services to new constructions and modifications & alterations of the existing buildings.
Job Prospects of an Architect
- They can work as a designer for construction companies where their responsibilities will be understanding client’s requirements and maintaining balance between aesthetics and practicality
- They can also work as freelancers and open their own consultancy
- They can work for government organizations like Ministry of Defense, Housing and Urban Development Corporations, Public Sector Undertakings etc.
Selecting Right Architect Designing Institute
Studying architecture opens the door to numerous paths which requires hard work, dedication, and a touch of creativity. Deciding on one of them may not be easy. Trial and error is one way to do it, or you can consult with different institutes and meet the faculty.
CAD Training Institute is one of the best architect designing institute in Delhi which offers various job oriented courses in architect design and CAD courses with a practical and interactive learning methodology where the training is given by experienced industry experts. They also focus on:
- Elements which includes conceptual and structural development, foundation design application, important Vaastu and surface materials.
- Working on live projects which are to students throughout the year.
- Students are fortified on developing their own creative approach, design practices and future speculations.
- Institute also conducts various lectures and workshops on professional development during the course.
- Guidance by various experts on interview and resume development.
With a growing number of students opting for architectural design courses, strong competition for internships and jobs in the field is expected. Competition for jobs will be particularly strong at the most prestigious firms. Those with up-to-date technical skills and training in sustainable design could have an advantage and would be the first preference for employers. So, choose the right architectural design institute wisely.