AutoCAD Mobile App 2018 is an application for viewing drawing with the help of user-friendly drafting and drawing tools. It allows novice and professionals to use the competence of AutoCAD anytime and anywhere. It also supports in doing all the activities like viewing, creating, editing, and sharing CAD drawings on the web, iOS, and Android platform. To master these functionalities, it is of great help to join best AutoCAD course in Delhi to meet the various industry needs and to know latest trends.
It is also known for providing very fast and accurate outputs by offering vast number of features. You can upload drawing files from an email or an external storage device to view the drawing along with external references, layers, and images as well. It can be connected with desktop also to continue the workflow. Working offline is also possible with this App. Hence making it easier to handle the whole project for engineers of all the fields.
Prominent features of using AutoCAD Mobile App 2018
This mobile application connects the designers with the shop floor people. It makes it possible to work on the updated drawings right at the work area. The real-time updates can be accessed with AutoCAD or AutoCAD LT software.
For the first time in the field of engineering designs, doing paperless workflow becomes possible. Now it is not a prerequisite to carry huge printed drawings to clients or to the shop floor. It makes the works faster and productive.
- It is beneficial for accessing drawings from an Autodesk cloud storage account or Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive etc. This intern safeguard the data.
- Provides seamless paperless workflow. It means users are not required to carry printed drawings to job sites and client visits. Be more productive and eliminate extra work cycles.
- It comes in three versions AutoCAD mobile app Free, AutoCAD mobile app Premium, AutoCAD mobile app Ultimate
Anytime, anywhere access is possible with its Mobile App 2018. Be it the actual job sites or client’s office, it aids in viewing and working on updates anywhere.
Works that can be done by AutoCAD Mobile App 2018
- Drafting, editing, marking and measuring plans on the go.
- Drawings can be accessed through mobile devices any part of the world, like office, field site or shop floor wherever it is required.
- Get updated drawings anytime in the application.
- Sharing of updated drawings with colleagues and clients without printouts.
New aspects of this software
- Supports drawings viewing, editing etc. on Windows 10 devices and bigger screen like Microsoft Surface Hub.
- Drawings can be created using touch gestures or a stylus and Object Snap.
- Editing, like select, moves, rotates, and scale objects in the drawings and shapes.
- Taking measurements and adding dimensions to drawings.
- Marking up drawings directly and the addition of comments and photos.
- Sharing the designs, plotting designs to PDF, sharing with email and setting permissions.
- Layers can be created, locked, renamed or deleted.
- Add notes, comments, and photos; provide clear feedback to your colleagues.
- Can be connected to external cloud storage services, including Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox.
- Work offline and synchronize later on.
- Use of Smart Pen for all the drawing activities.
- Compatible with iPad Pro
- With split-screen mode on iPads, can continue working on drawings while accessing other files like taking notes, viewing images etc.
Before starting to use this application, an individual should be well versed with AutoCAD terminologies, interface and functionality. Enrolling on a best AutoCAD course in Delhi course or joining cad training centers in Delhi is without doubt the best way to start building your 2D or 3D computer-aided design skills. They are important in forming important 2D drafting and 3D modeling core skills that are required across all design disciplines.
CTI, one of the renowned AutoCAD training institute Delhi offer an extensive training portfolio and can deliver in both classroom and flexible online mode, with our industry experts. Businesses and individuals investing in certificate courses in AutoCAD are rewarded not only by increased productivity but in many cases by more innovative designs as the CAD user becomes familiar with the software and starts using it as an essential tool as opposed to wasting months trying to learn the software in a busy work environment.